Position : Information Security Analyst
Information Security Analyst
Atlanta GA – Remote then Onsite
Candidates must be in Atlanta
Reporting to the Information Security Department (ISD), Business Information Security Operations team,
and the Cybersecurity Communications Specialist shall support the Communication, Education, and
Outreach (CEO) group with delivery of cybersecurity services through stakeholder engagement,
reporting, and documentation. Qualifications Required Experience: 1+ years of relevant experience.
Education Requirement: Bachelor's degree in communications, instructional design, technology, or
related learning field experience.
Key Responsibilities: Duties and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
• Support Information Security Department and CEO Team Lead with Sixth District personnel ,
Information Technology Division (ITDiv), stakeholder, and partner engagement.
• Support communications and reporting functions of Sixth District cybersecurity programs and partners
with other Sixth District cybersecurity communications and stakeholder engagements.
• Ensure all communications reports, initiatives, released documentation, presentation resources, and
related messaging are accurately and consistently developed, reviewed, conveyed, tracked, and stored to
and for appropriate stakeholders
• Provide support, developing, maturing, editing, implementing, and maintaining the ISD CEO Strategic
• Develop and deliver documents and a variety of presentations and publications which require a range of
writing and editing styles, from technical to journalistic, as well as publication capabilities that range from
development, design, templates, graphics, physical copy, and web-based content. Documents will include
but are not limited to scripts, newsletters, and brochures.
• Develop, maintain, and communicate a shared communications library using ISD sharepoint resources
• Support data call distribution and management including tracking, collection, aggregation, and draft
• Support training of Sixth District personnel on effective communications mechanisms and the ISD CEO
Strategic Communication Plan.
Remote (prefer Atlanta as position would be a hybrid (onsite/remote) once returned to the office