Position : New Job Opportunity : Apigee Developer (OpenShift Exp)
Job Title: Apigee Developer (OpenShift Exp)
Location: San Francisco CA
Duration: 6 Months Contract
Must have: Candidates with Kubernetes or OpenShift Platform administration back group and Application Deployment background using CICD with Ansible, Terraform experience would be ideal for this position.
Project Summary: Middleware engineering project involving supporting Enterprise Platforms such as Apigee, Kafka and OpenShift
Experience Level: 3 - 5 years
- Day to day support development of middleware integration project.
- Configures & administration of OpenShift 4.x platform.
- Perform development of microservices and API spec using Apigee portal.
- Troubleshooting and devops support to maintain OpenShift /apigee portal.
- Coordinate with team to build new POC & integration protocols.
- Prepare documentation and runbook as per project guidelines
- Experience with OpenShift administration experience with experience with OpenShift 4.x, preferred experience with Hashicorp Vault and Aquasec.
- Apigee API gateway certification and experience with administering, deploying API’s , familiar with microservices, Swagger Open API Spec and the developer portal features of Apigee
Desired Skills: should have experience with DevOps. Experience working with JIRA and SCRUM methodologies. Very familiar with CICD tools like Jenkins