Position : Sitecore Developer
Dallas TX – Full Remote
Independent Contractors Only
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
• 5+ years' experience in Sitecore CMS like creating Templates, Layouts, Renderings, Sitecore API, Roles & Authorization, Workflows, Publishing, Deployment, Packages, Subsites, Helix architecture, Multilingual websites, Migration, Scaling ..etc
• Hands-on experience managing a Sitecore CMS instances and supporting a team of developers updating the instances.
• Knowledge/experience with designing and developing on Sitecore MVC, HELIX, Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), and Sitecore on Azure
• Experience with migrating/upgrading to Sitecore 9.x
• Familiarity with Sitecore application setup, Front end, Back end development, package deployment and admin activities.
• Familiarity with secure coding and unit testing practices
• Ability to work effectively both independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to work effectively in an Enterprise Agile and DevOps team environment.
• Strong problem-solving and analytical skills combined with creative thinking and ability to work on abstract concepts.
• Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate and collaborate effectively.