3/4-Need Illumio OR Tetration
Accountable for activities that ensure all users in the organization have the appropriate levels of access to applications, systems and data resources. Evaluates and maintains procedures to safeguard information systems assets from intentional or inadvertent access or destruction. Ensures compliance with Security regulations and laws. Recommends and implements changes to enhance security controls and prevent unauthorized access. Responsible for role-based implementation, role management, and access governance. Implements and manages the enterprise security support model for new applications. Monitors systems, networks, servers, and databases for potential system breaches. Responds to alerts from information security tools. Assigned to projects of medium size/scope. Provides consultative expertise on a wide variety of project and initiatives.
• The essential functions listed represent the major duties of this role, additional duties may be assigned.
• Provide administration for Micro-segmentation Tools (Illumio and Tetration)
• Recommend, schedule and apply patches, remove or otherwise mitigate known control weaknesses
• Perform remedial actions as a result of threat and vulnerability assessments or audits.
• Assist with creating, testing, and implementing policy’s on network security tools
• Review network traffic and make recommendations based on best practices
• In-depth knowledge on Linux and Unix scripting to troubleshoot known issues
• Basic Knowledge of OpenShift Containerization
• Respond to alerts associated with identified security tools identified in each systems management console
• The ability to train others on the use of security tools and resolution of security issues
• Perform collaboration to support testing and implementing security tools across the enterprise.
• Ensure technologies adhere to baselines outlined by governing bodies, based on each environment requirements
• Develop and maintain documentation for security systems and procedures in relation to Redseal, Illumio, Tetration, and Stealthwatch
• Research, recommend, evaluate and implement information security solutions related to the department
• Monitor and analyze unusual or suspicious activity and make recommendations for resolution
• Serve on projects and initiatives to develop, plan and implement network and distributed system security technologies
• Serves as a liaison with product vendors and service providers in support of application development, operations, network and privacy teams
• Support information security architectural requirements.
• In-depth knowledge of Information Technology field and computer systems
• Demonstrated organizational skills
• Demonstrated ability to adapt to change and collaborate as part of a team
• Ability to manage tasks independently without close supervision and take ownership of responsibilities
• Ability to learn from mistakes and apply constructive feedback to improve performance
• Must demonstrate initiative and effective independent decision-making skills
• Ability to communicate technical information clearly and articulately
• Must have an understanding of the systems development life cycle
• Must have advanced security knowledge of the organization's existing platforms, systems, databases, and application security and are able to handle most regular issues independently.
• Advanced analytical thinking, problem solving, quantitative analysis ability.
• Must have an advanced understanding of Information Security concepts, protocols, industry best practices, and regulatory requirements.
• Must have advanced proficiency with RACF, TSO and tools used to administer security on the mainframe
• Must have advanced proficiency with Active Directory groups and user accounts, Windows folder structures and folder security.
• Proficiency with Windows skills are required, e.g., Windows Explorer, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.
• Must have advanced proficiency of UNIX/Linux security and tools used to administer security in these environments
• Must have advanced proficiency of LDAP groups and user accounts and tools used to administer security in this environment
• Must have advanced proficiency with database security and tools used to administer security within the various databases, e.g., UDB, DB2, SQL and Oracle
• Must demonstrate expertise with security management tools
• Strong knowledge of Florida Blue business processes is required
• Works without daily supervision to meet customer expectations
• High critical thinking skills to evaluate alternatives and present solutions that are consistent with business objectives and strategy
• Experience using Agile methodology specific tools, languages and specialty skills may vary
3-5 year of related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience within IT Security
Related Bachelor's degree in an IT related field or relevant work experience
COMPTIA Security+ or equivalent
These two roles are primarily focused on Network Segmentation for the Enterprise. Candidates must have an understanding of the required technology and be able to contribute with minimal supervision.
**Candidates MUST have minimum of 1 year working knowledge/experience with Illumio and/or Tetration**
Possess the ability to be a forward thinker and assess and identify potential issues
Effectively and articulately communicate to include documentation/creating used cases for future reference