Position : Genesys Call Routing Developer
Genesys Call Routing Developer
Top Must-Have Skills / Candidate Requirements:
- Java development, including RESTful web services
- Genesys tooling experience including:
- Genesys Administrator, GAX, Pulse, Configuration Manager, Composer, GRAT.
- GI2, GCXI, and ICON experience.
- Experience creating and deploying Rules in GRAT/GRE
- Experience with deployment of Solution Definitions via GAX
- Familiarity with the following tools:
- Git for source/version control
- Ability to audit the current routing strategy and make suggestions to reduce complexity, increase efficiency, and also to develop new features and tackle user stories as they are assigned.
- Comfort with analyzing logs including ORS, URS, TServer, SIP Server, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot call flows and infrastructure configurations to find root cause for issues such as calls disconnecting, calls arriving to the incorrect agent or queue, etc.
- Team player with excellent communication skills – we work very closely with our Product Owners, Business Analysts, and certainly, our QA team.
- Ability to brainstorm and communicate technology ideas and issues to technical and business teams
- Requires excellent communication skills, analytical ability, strong judgment and management skills, and the ability to work effectively with IT and Business management up to C-level.
- Must have experience with Linux/Unix OS
- Must have working knowledge of Oracle DBs
Nice to Haves:
- SME level knowledge of Genesys call center applications and advance level of Voice and Multi-Channel routing using Composer with extensive knowledge of SCXML for Genesys Orchestration Server and Rules Engine. Experience supporting the following:
- SME level knowledge of Genesys Framework 8.5, Genesys Administrator/Extensions 8.5 for administrating applications, agents, voice announcements and routing objects
- SME level knowledge of Genesys inbound Voice (SIP 8.1) with Genesys TServer supporting Avaya TSAPI based Agents
- SME level knowledge of Genesys Reporting via Genesy Pulse and ICON/InfoMart 8.5 for delivery of data to Genesys Integrative Insights & Custom Web applications
- SME level knowledge ofGenesys Platform SDK including TLIB, Configuration and Statistic including creating custom statistics for delivery of data to internal Genesys application and external destinations.
- SME level knowledge ofGplus Adapter for Aspect WFM 6.x
- SME level knowledge ofGenesys Mobile Services integrated with Inbound Voice Routing and Mobile applications for Callback functionality
- Knowledge of voice networks including switching, messaging, signaling, call routing strategies, CTI, and T-server operation.
- Experience with Avaya Session and Communication Managers.
- Support integration with Avaya Experience Portal for Self Service
- Understand business requirements and be able to design the logic of routing application taking into consideration all the needs including reporting
- Strong Troubleshooting Capabilities at Tier 3 level or beyond
- Should have familiarity with SIP media gateways and Oracle Session Border Controllers.
- Experience with WebSphere