Position : IBM FTM4C Specialist
IBM FTM4C Specialist
Remote – Must work EST Hours
[IBM FTM4C, Check Processing, Agile, Java, WebSphere, MQ, IBM Distributed DB2 database, Windows, Linux]
This is an agile team with about 7-8 developers and are a crucial team for the bank
- They are implementing a solution for the bank to replace the legacy check processing platform. This is a program with long-term projects as well as the team is learning new technologies
- This candidate would work both as a developer as well as a vendor platform integration specialist. They would need the aptitude to work on vendor package solutions and support.
- They would need an aptitude to learn new domains and technologies, have good communication skills, be a proactive problem solver, facilitate technological discussions.
This is a vendor product solution from IBM
- A lot of IBM skills needed for this role because of this. The product itself is called Financial Transaction Manager 4 Check (FTM4C)
- For the level 2 position this is desirable, but for the level 3 an experienced resources with this prior knowledge to an absolute must.
This program would run beyond 2021
- They want resources who will want to have a long-term commitment with this project
- Java/J2EE developer
- IBM FTM4C (LEVEL 3 MUST HAVE THIS SKILL – LEVEL 2 IS DESIERABLE)
- CI/CD Pipeline
- WebSphere 9.5 is heavily used
- MQ Messaging – highly desirable
- IBM DB2 is the database on this application
- Any relational database experience would suffice, but having the DB2 experience would put this candidate way ahead of any other resumes
- Looking for both local (Pittsburgh) candidates and/or remote candidates anywhere within the US
Please have candidates answer these questions and include answers with submission.
- Does the candidate have hands on experience in FTM4C? (If no, please DO NOT submit the profile)
- How many years of Check domain experience?
- How many years of IBM FTM4C hands-on experience?
- What FTM4C modules are the candidate's strong expertise areas?
- Provide a brief summary on what exact roles and duties the candidate performed in FTM4C projects?
- Days: Monday through Friday
- Hours per week: 40
- Flexible hours: on start and end time within the bank core hours
- Pittsburgh PA
- Would need to work EST hours
Business Need for this Role:
- Backfill on team. Active team player of an agile crew responsible for developing, implementing, and maintaining a new Modernized Check Processing platform.
- Work with peers and technology partners to arrive at various technology solutions.
- Actively participate in Design. Document technical artifacts
- A Subject matter consultant on the assigned Product development
Top Must-Have Skills / Candidate Requirements:
- 6-8 years of minimum experience in IT, Banking industry.
- Proficient in IBM Financial Transaction Manager for Check (FTM4C) – MUST Have!
- Java, J2EE, GIT, Artifactory, Jenkins, CI/CG Pipeline, uDeploy
- WebSphere 9.5
- MQ9 Messaging
- IBM DB2 database on Linux
- Windows and Linux experience
- Aptitude to work on vendor package solutions
- Aptitude to learn new domain and technologies
- Problem solver
- Ability to facilitate technical discussions such as Design reviews
- Understands Check Processing domain knowledge
- Aptitude to work in variety of Distributed technologies
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Agile Scrum experience
- Open to hire any coding background Developers (Java or Mainframe or ETL, etc.) or Platform Specialists, as long as above pre-requisites for FTM4C are met.
Degrees/Certifications/Years of Overall Experience Required:
- Certifications for specific technology
- 6-8 years