Position : ERP Business Analyst/Project Manager
Role: ERP BA/PM
Location: US, East Coast
Note: We need an ERP specialist who has ERP migration experience with BA/PM background.
· Drive to successful ERP replacement strategy based on business understanding, procedure evaluation and operational interviews/ shadowing
· Provide project deliverables assigned in the PMF on time during the life of the contract
· Developing project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and make recommendations on resource availability and allocation
· Develop a detailed project plan to track progress and action logs
· Organize and lead project meetings and compile project status report to stakeholders and project team
· Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
· Lead project execution to ensure standard Project Management best practices are employed
· Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
· Perform risk management to minimize project risks
· Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation and prepare reports for leadership
· Manage / support project tools including but not limited to; HP PPM, Power BI, Excel, and other standard apps
· Maintain Project deliverables and processes as defined by PCS IT and BPG IT.
· Bachelors’ Degree in Science/Technical discipline along with significant Project Management experience
· Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
· Several years (3-5 years) project management and team leadership experience with a focus on ERP evaluation and replacement.
· Ability to manage multiple deliverables and interface effectively with team members and across multiple departments & regions/countries
· Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies
· Relevant experience with Lean / Six Sigma experience in a Production Chemical distribution environment is beneficial.
· Good understanding Requirements Definition, Specialty Distribution, Make to Order, OTC, QTC, Q7A Quality Requirements, Validated Systems is required
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· May be called upon for occasional overnight business travel to other Thermo Fisher Scientific operating sites – travel is estimated to be no more than 15%
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
· Understanding of ERP selection methodologies Strong familiarity with project management standards and methodologies including PMI Body of Knowledge, Waterfall and Agile
· Process oriented and structured working style plus capable of handling multiple projects simultaneously.
· Well organized with the ability to work under pressure and deliver work to highest standard
· Results-oriented team player with strong communication skills
· Conflict resolution and problem-solving skills
· Strong interpersonal and organizational influence skills
· Strong attention to detail, time management
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Working knowledge of MS Office suite, project management tools, HP PPM, Jira, Power BI, Sharpcloud
· Good understanding of financial concepts and accounting terms
· Aptitude for organizing, managing and distributing data analytics
· Ability to lead and drive change management
Continuous passion for process and delivery improvements