Position : Autosar Engineer
Role: Autosar Engineer
Location: Southfield, MI
Minimum 3 years work experience in Autosar. 5+ years overall experience would be good. PFA the JD.
Bluetooth/BLE is good to have
As an Intermediate Software Engineer, the position requires the candidate to:
Under limited supervision, complete embedded software design for software modules and components
Develops and defines embedded software test strategies and plans
Participates in peer review meetings lead their portion of technical items
Investigates and follows up on customer field complaints. Recommends and implements resolutions.
Perform as a Software Design engineer working independently to achieve high-quality software design per customer requirements.
Job Requirements / Desired Experience:
Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineerin
Proficient in C programming
Proficient in System and Software Design
At least 3 years of embedded software experience including the ability to work independently and participate in peer reviews.
Familiarity with CMMI or ASPICE software development process
Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate technical details and document software design.
• At least 5 years of embedded software experience
• Automotive Experience with Tier-1 Supplier or OEM (CAN, LIN, Diagnostics)
• Experience in AUTOSAR software development
• Experience with BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) wireless technology, especially TI communication stacks
• Familiarity with Functional Safety Concepts (ISO-26262)
• Familiarity with Cyber Security Concepts