Position : Histotechnologist Job Position
- Performing serological, bacteriological, biochemical, hematological, and microbiological examinations on samples.
- Conducting blood group, type, and compatibility tests, as well as full blood counts.
- Counting the cells in prepared samples, as wells as microorganisms, including bacteria or parasites.
- Analyzing biochemical composition and determining the presence of drug chemicals.
- Determining whether sample parameters fall within normal ranges and identifying abnormalities.
- Summarizing results and reporting findings in electronic format to referring physicians and medical specialists, as well as collaborating on patient care.
- Inventorizing laboratory stock and supplies, as well as ordering replenishments.