Position : Radiology Tech
- POSITION SUMMARY
- Provides health care services, X-Rays to assist in diagnosis or treatment. Performs X-Ray procedures and related techniques, producing images for the interpretation by or at the request of a licensed practitioner.
- Graduate of Committee of Allied Health Education and Accreditation (CAHEA) accredited Radiology program or equivalent.
- LICENSURE and CERTIFICATION
- American registry of Radiological Technologist (ARRT)
- American Heart Association (AHA) CPR Certification
- Current Montana licensure
- 2 years of radiology experience in accredited school
8:30 AM to 5:30 PM for 7 shifts per pay period