Position : Imaging Director
- Minimum of five years of progressively responsible experience related to the area of responsibility. five years of supervisory or management experience in a related field required, seven preferred.
- Thorough knowledge of operations, including staff and scheduling, budget management, and workflow planning.
- Experience with using everyday technology tools (e.g, email, spreadsheets, word processing, voicemail, internet/intranet) to access, organize, and store job-related information.
- Experience in billing and patient information regulatory compliance a plus.
- Modality experience preferred.
Requires critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision. Must be able to work in a stressful environment and take appropriate action.
- Thorough knowledge of operations, including staff and scheduling, budget management and work-flow planning.