Position : Ultrasonographer
- Must possess a high school diploma or GED.
- Graduate of an accredited/approved Medical sonography program.
- Must be ARDMS or CCI credentialed in Adult, Pediatric or Fetal Echocardiography and ARDMS credentialed in two of the following: Abdomen, OB-GYN, Breast, RVT or other ARDMS sub-specialty. Must maintain registration with the ARDMS on an annual basis.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year of postgraduate clinical experience.
- Must maintain current compliance with Continuing Medical Education (CME) requirements for specialties as required by ARDMS.
- 7.Demonstrated ability to lift up to 30 pounds without self injury, as well as ability to walk and stand for prolonged periods of time, including stooping and sitting.