Position : SailPoint IDQ
- The position is for an operational (run) group. support engineers will respond to incidents and as well as handle support requests for a variety of technologies related to our IAM services.
- Support engineers will also have project responsibilities (i.e. executing on the improvements and automation identified by them or others on the team) and will own small projects within their respective area.
- As a queue owner, support engineers will be responsible for the general health of the queue (resolving tickets, identifying trends, finding the technical cause of problems) as well as recommending and implementing process / system changes to eliminate incoming workload, optimizing team process, diagnosing problems to the root cause and resolving them, and escalating where appropriate.
- The position is for a primary day shift (8-10 hours per day). Participation in a team 24x7 weekly rotation is part of the role. More extended off-shift time may be needed but these would be planned in advance, and generally associated with project work where maintenance windows need to be observed.
- This is not a low level position. The candidate will need a deep understanding and technical expertise to apply in a hands on environment. Engineers that only want to do projects and/or design and architect solutions will not be happy with this role.
- While not a hard requirement, given the overall direction of IT infrastructure is to transition workloads to the cloud, experience with Azure, AWS, and cloud development is a plus.