Position : RN Case Manager
1. Coordinates/facilitates patient care progression throughout the continuum.
2. Collaborates with medical staff, nursing staff, and ancillary staff to eliminate barriers to efficient delivery of care in the appropriate setting.
3. Completes Utilization Management and screening for assigned patients.
4. Actively participates in clinical performance improvement activities.
5. Ensures safe care to patients adhering to policies, procedures, and standards, within budgetary specifications, including time management, supply management, productivity, and accuracy of practice.
6. Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education, skills competency, supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor, and resource to less experienced staff.