Position : CNA for LTC
- Completion of a Certified Nursing Assistant course.
- CNA License issued or applied for and excepted from the Oregon State Board of Nursing.
- Pre-Service Dementia Care Training for Direct Care Staff-Online prior to contract start date.
- Current CPR certification.
- Successful completion of orientation.Long Term Care experience as a CNA preferred. Acute Care CNA experience helpful.
- Responsible to understand and implement CNA duties as described by the Oregon State Board of Nursing: “Authorized Duties for CNA's” and “Standards of Care for CNA's”
- Must be willing to work Days, Nights, and/or Evenings