Position : Registered Nurse-Long Term Care
· Skills to apply scientific principles in operating and monitoring of basic and specialized medical equipment such as AED.
· Proficient in nursing procedures and basic nursing care.
· Oral and written communication skills, can enter and retrieve resident data accurately, can verbally communicate findings with healthcare team.
· Ability to provide guidance, leadership, and work cooperatively with others by establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships with residents, patients, visitors, and other healthcare team members.
· Ability to implement appropriate nursing therapeutic interventions based on the knowledge of a wide variety of nursing diagnosis, medical and psychosocial disorders and the normal course of disease and anticipated complications.
· Uses aggressive resident management techniques to defuse any resident/patient/visitor/peer volatile situations.