Position : Clinical Laboratory Manager
1. Manages and direct the department’s administrative and financial functions.
2. Helps prepare and is accountable for departmental operating budgets and the capital budget.
3. Evaluates personnel in accordance with performance standards in histology, biochemistry, microbiology, hematology, serology, and blood bank.
4. Responsible for administrative direction: interviewing, hiring, orienting, in services, performance evaluations, and termination of employment.
5. Addresses complaints regarding Clinical Laboratory functions and works with supervisors to resolve the complaints.
6. Coordinates improvements in Clinical Laboratory reporting systems.
7. Is responsible for the preparation of reports and other statistical data as requested.
8. Responsible for performing all functions of a Clinical Laboratory Scientist as needed to facilitate delivery of services.