Position : Azure AD Architect / consultant
Architect and design AzureAD migration of existing IAM infrastructure.
. Guide application teams on understanding the requirements for integration with AzureAD
. Work with various stakeholders including Microsoft for the rollout of AzureAD across the organization
· Ensure that security solutions are build such that they meet requirements, adhere to applicable policies, and comply with information security requirements
· Demonstrate extensive knowledge across a broad range of identity and access management technologies
· BS or MS in computer science (or a technical field)
· Expert knowledge of Identity Management, Access Management , Directory Services ,Good understanding of Cloud concepts and hands on knowledge on Azure/AD
· Hands-on management experience of software developers/system administrators/architects
· Hands-on experience developing and deploying large-scale enterprise Identity & Access Management solutions using Oracle products.
· Knowledge of applicable SOX audit controls and applicability to IAM services architecture, design, and processes
· Security certifications like CISSP is a plus
· Demonstrated ability to work across a broad range of technologies to deliver complex solutions
- Should have hands-on AzureAD, Ping and other Cloud based IAM systems.