Position : Medical Technologist
*Responsible for receiving or obtaining specimens for laboratory analysis. Must have Microbiology experience. Handles tissue for microscopic pathology and applies techniques used in the fields of Hematology, and immunology, Immunohematology, Chemistry and Urinalysis.. - Performs on-call duties as assigned.
**Below is the documentation that we must have for travelers**
-Copies of any certifications required for the position (American Heart Association BLS)
- Proof of all required Regulatory Training
- Resume’ with work experience - Documented references
- Assessment of skills/competencies, signed by applicant
- Immunization records including documentation of immunity to Rubella, Rubeola, Mumps, Varicella-Zoste, Hep B and Tetanus.
- TB test within the last year (**Two step PPD or TB Quantiferon Gold Blood Test**)
- Results of criminal background check
- Assurance of negative drug/alcohol screen results
- National Certification MT (ASCP) registered
- Flu shot is required by the State of Colorado ++no exceptions++ during influenza season. "Influenza Season" means November 1 through March 31 of the following year, or as otherwise defined by the Department epidemiology and flu surveillance team.