Responsibilities - In detail
• Responsible for the customer's business to technical requirements alignment and architecture design as per requirements.
• Responsible for Technical architecture/specification, leading the development and providing implementation oversight.
• Deployment, configuration and integration of Ping Identity Products line (Federate & Access,Directory, PingOne, PingID)
• Working with customer teams to configure Ping Federate/Access integrations.
• Ping issue resolution and support.
• Migration strategy and implementation from other vendor to PingIdentity.
• POC, Document results, explain it to implementation team and coordination when requires.
Technical Skills - In Detail
• Ping deployment and configuration experience.
• Must have worked on multiple application integration with Ping (PingFed and PingAccess,PingDirectory).
• Must have working knowledge of Custom development using PingFederate/PingAccess, PingDirectory SDK’s
• Must have working knowledge on MFA (combinations authentication types) implementation in large enterprise.
• Performance and security hardening
• Expert level of knowledge in Federation protocols (SAML , Oauth, WS-FED, WS-TRUST,OIDC), User store (Directory) concepts.
• Strong Problem Resolution Capability & Delivery Focus.
• Proven Experience enabling Continuous Delivery.
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Development knowledge of Java/REST API implementation.
• Good understanding of Cloud implementation and their security points.
• Good understanding of Information Security and Industry architecture , implementation around Access management.
• Knowledge of Loadbalancers & Networking.
• Ability to work in Virtual, Geographically Dispersed Teams.