Position : Job Opportunity : Java Architect/Lead
Role: Java Architect/Lead
Location: SFO, CA (Remote till Covid)
Java/J2ee, Spring Framework, web services (SOAP and Rest), Oracle/SQL Server, AWS S3 Buckets, RDS, Bean Stalk, Cloud Formations, DevOps tools, Agile Methodology.
We are looking for a Java Tech Lead to manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release.
Java Tech Lead is responsibilities include gathering system and user requirements, building Java modules, and testing features before release. Hands-on experience developing software with agile methodologies and are ready to lead our junior developers, are expected primary skillsets.
Associate will have to deploy and maintain functional, secure, and high-quality applications.
· Analyze current technologies used within the company and determine ways to improve
· Document and monitor requirements needed to institute proposed updates
· Work closely with Information Technology professionals within the company to ensure hardware is available for projects and working properly
· Propose and establish framework for necessary contributions from various departments
· Account for possible project challenges on constraints including, risks, time, resources and scope
· Work closely with project management teams to successfully monitor progress of initiatives
· Participate in sprint planning, retrospectives and other key ceremonies.
· Work closely and collaborate with onshore and offshore scrum team members to ensure a prioritized and sufficient product backlog for the teams to work against
· Along with scrum team identify, monitor and implement key agreed-upon improvements
· Adopt development practices which focus on quality and value, while increasing efficiency, and minimizing waste
· Foster an environment where communication, teamwork, and innovation are encouraged
Help to implement Agile engineering best practices such as continuous integration, automation of testing and delivery, and continuous peer review within teams.