RN - Cath Lab
Delaware, Laurel Posted May 26th, 2023
Job Title: RN - Cath Lab
***Sign on Bonus $20,000, payments terms $10,000 in first 30 days of employments/$10,000 after 90 days of employment. Further terms to be discussed during interview and offer.
We are looking for an experienced RN to join our team at the Cath Lab in Laurel, DE. As an RN in the Cath Lab, you will be responsible for providing high-quality care to patients undergoing cardiac catheterization and related procedures. You will work closely with physicians and other healthcare professionals to provide individualized and compassionate care to patients.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Perform pre-procedure assessments, monitoring, and post-procedure care for patients undergoing cardiac catheterization and related procedures
• Prepare patients for the procedure, including explaining the procedure and addressing any concerns or questions they may have
• Administer medication and other interventions as ordered by the physician
• Monitor and assess patients’ vital signs, including heart rate, blood pressure, and oxygen saturation
• Assist with the insertion and removal of catheters and other devices used in the procedure
• Document patient care accurately and thoroughly
• Collaborate with physicians, healthcare professionals, and other members of the healthcare team to ensure high-quality care and positive patient outcomes
• Ensure adherence to infection control and other safety measures
Qualifications and Skills:
• Current RN license in the state of Delaware
• Bachelor's degree in Nursing (preferred)
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in cardiac catheterization and related procedures
• BLS and ACLS certification
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to work well in a fast-paced and high-stress environment
• Attention to detail and strong critical thinking skillsBenefits – Health Insurance is available to team members on the first of the month after completing 30 days of employment all other benefits start on the first of the month after completing 90 days of employment.
#RNCathLab #CathLabRN #LaurelDE #USJobs #HealthcareJobs #NursingJobs #RegisteredNurse #CardiacCatheterization #MedicalProcedures #PatientCare #CriticalCare #ClinicalSkills #BLS #ACLS #HealthcareProfessionals #NursingCareer